Nyasa Big Bullets Football Club Limited (NBBFC) is recruiting Independent Non-Executive Directors to serve on its Board of Directors.
NBBFC’s Board of Directors will provide leadership, governance and management oversight of the football club. This is an extraordinary opportunity for Nyasa Big Bullets Supporters who are passionate about the club, sports management & development, building the capacity of visionary, values-based change-makers in the area of: HEALTH, EDUCATION, LEGAL, MARKETING, FINANCE, SPORTS and CLERGY.
Skills Knowledge and Attributes:
Desired skills, knowledge and attributes of the ideal candidates include:
• Relevant qualification, expertise and experience in the aforementioned areas.
• Executive leadership and accomplishments in civil society, private sector, non-profit sector and public sector.
• Ability to contribute to championing and selling the club’s vision, values and purpose and ensuring it has the resources to achieve its goals.
• Integrity, credibility and a passion to achieve the club’s goals.
• Experience in resource mobilization, business and clubs partnerships management.
• Ability to provide a challenging and supportive role to the Executive Director and other senior team members whilst adding value to the direction, decision making and performance of the organization.
• Ability to build team cohesion and coordination with fellow board members and executive directors.
• Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, facilitating and building consensus among group individuals.
• Open mindedness and willingness to engage with a wide stakeholder groups including supporters at all levels and with diverse national, regional and professional backgrounds.
• Sound judgement, analysis and decision-making skills.
To express interest submit your application and CV with reference to the following before Thursday, 08th April 2022;
The Chief Executive Officer
Nyasa Big Bullets Football Club Limited
10 Mahatma Gandhi Road
P.O. Box 1814
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Nyasa Big Bullets Football Club Limited reserves the right not to make any appointment to its Board of Directors.